NSC releases prescription drug action kit
The National Safety Council recently released the NSC Prescription Drug Community Action Kit, which provides community leaders with strategies to engage the medical community. The kit contains:
- Tips on how to partner with your medical community
- Strategies to help reduce painkiller over-prescribing
- Videos offering advice for responsible prescribing
- Fact sheets and social media sharing resources
- Advocate stories, videos, case studies, and other guides and reports you can share and use with community leaders
To obtain your free NSC Prescription Drug Community Action Kit, visit nsc.org/rxactionkit.