NSC presents the 2016 CEOs Who 'Get It'
The National Safety Council has announced the 2016 CEOs Who “Get It,” seven leaders who demonstrate a personal commitment to worker safety and health.
“These CEOs understand that safety must start at the top,” Deborah A.P. Hersman, president and CEO of NSC, said in a press release. “They have set a safety standard for both their colleagues and employees, and we are proud to recognize their efforts to make our world safer.”
The 2016 honorees are:
- Gerard Anderson, Chairman and CEO, DTE Energy
- Andrea E. Bertone, President, Duke Energy International
- Col. Michael Farrell, Commander, Sacramento District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Carol Johnson, President and CEO, Savannah River Nuclear Solutions
- Bill Koziel, President and CEO, SAC Wireless
- Edward J. Sheehan Jr., President and CEO, Concurrent Technologies Corp.
- Phil Washington, CEO, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority