FMCSA announces outreach tour on ELD implementation
Washington – The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration has launched a touring educational campaign aimed at assisting commercial motor vehicle drivers in their transition to electronic logging devices.
The ELD Implementation National Tour features FMCSA experts delivering driver-focused presentations and panel discussions to address a federal mandate requiring CMV drivers to use ELDs in place of paper logs. FMCSA has set a compliance date of Dec. 18.
Scheduled tour stops:
- July 13-15: Iowa 80 Truckstop Truckers Jamboree, Walcott, IA
- Aug. 24-26: Great American Trucking Show, Dallas
- Sept. 25-27: North American Commercial Vehicle Show, Atlanta
- Oct. 14-15: California Trucking Show, Ontario, CA
- Oct. 21-24: American Trucking Associations Management Conference & Exhibition, Orlando, FL
- Nov. 6-8: Women in Trucking Accelerate! Conference & Expo, Kansas City, MO