On the Safe Side podcast: Three special mini episodes with NSC Safety Congress & Expo keynote speakers
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In three special mini episodes, the podcast hosts sat down with keynote speakers for the upcoming Virtual NSC Safety Congress & Expo to get a sneak peek. There’s still time to register for the show to hear them speak live.
Dr. John Howard, director of NIOSH, discusses his presentation on the impact of COVID-19 and the future of work.
SAFEmap CEO Corrie Pitzer talks about the potential for an early warning system for fatal workplace incidents.
Ricky Rollins shares his steel industry experiences and talks about how workers influence each other and their loved ones.
Web links associated with this episode:
- Register for the Virtual National Safety Council Safety Congress & Expo.
- View the event's keynote schedule and read speaker bios.
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
Listen to past episodes.