On the Safe Side podcast Episode 15: Competent person and the ROI of safety
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
What does OSHA consider a “competent person”? In Episode 15, the Safety+Health team talks about the requirements. Also: Jim Spigener, chief client officer at DEKRA, helps break down “the ROI of safety.”
Web links associated with this episode:
- The ROI of Safety: This feature story appeared in the January 2019 issue of S+H magazine and was written by Associate Editor Kevin Druley.
- OSHA standards and the ‘competent person,' written by Associate Editor Alan Ferguson, appears in the May issue of the magazine.
- Safety Leadership columns authored by Jim Spigener.
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
Listen to past episodes.