2021 NSC Safety Congress & Expo
NSC Safety Congress & Expo Online
Note: In the September issue of our print magazine, Safety+Health lists every Safety Congress & Expo session, event and exhibitor. For our web readers, we're providing links to online and mobile resources. Use this page:
- To plan your conference experience.
- For reference while virtually attending the show.
- To soak up Congress information and buzz even if you are not attending.
Click on the tabs below to view the online resources. Links will open in a new browser tab or window.
On the congress.nsc.org website
Expo: Oct. 11-13
- Searchable exhibitor list
- About exhibiting at the event
- "Best in Show" New Product Showcase Awards.
- On Display: Explore products and services exhibited by Safety+Health advertisers at the show.
- NSC Safety Technology Pavillion
Follow the show from your inbox
Sign up to receive this year's Show Daily, an e-newsletter published each day of the Expo by the staff of Safety+Health magazine. We'll be covering keynote addresses, awards, National Safety Council announcements and more.
Live from Twitter
Attendees, exhibitors and speakers: Use Twitter hashtag #NSCExpo to make your Tweets from Congress appear in the feed.#NSCExpo - Curated Tweets - Curated tweets by SafetyHealthMag
"On the Safe Side" mini episodes
Safety+Health Associate Editors Barry Bottino, Kevin Druley and Alan Fergusson do double duty as hosts of On the Safe Side, the magazine's monthly podcast.
They'll be recording mini episodes live in the exhibit hall on Oct. 11 and 12. Be sure to:
- Stop by the National Safety Council booth to watch the recording sessions.
- Check for links to the special episodes in the Show Daily email newsletter.
- Subscribe in your favorite podcast app now so you'll never miss an episode.
Get ready: 2021 NSC Safety Congress & Expo
The National Safety Council is pleased to welcome safety professionals to Orlando, FL, for the 2021 NSC Safety Congress & Expo.
NSC has a packed show for you, kicking off with Marcus Buckingham discussing a topic many of us have had to deal with – and likely struggle with – over the past 18 months or so: resilience. Marcus will share his most effective techniques to build resilience in yourself, your organization and those you lead.
Corrie Pitzer, this year’s Occupational Keynote speaker, will tackle another topic that has dominated our lives: COVID-19 and finding our way back to the safety culture we knew before interactions between teams went virtual.
The Campbell Institute Forum will explore safety culture, as well as how some environmental, health and safety professionals are managing changes and getting positive results.
Lastly, Brian Fielkow will give us 10 tips to ignite safety performance during the Leadership Keynote on Wednesday, Oct. 13.
NSC is committed to creating an event experience in which all participants, partners, and employees can safely and effectively conduct business, network and learn.
Safety measures that will be in place onsite include:
- NSC requires all attendees and participants to provide a negative COVID-19 test prior to attending the event. NSC will exempt individuals from providing a negative COVID-19 test if they provide proof of vaccination. Negative test results will be valid for 24 hours and attendees must be retested if their attendance surpasses this duration.
- Facemask requirement
- Contactless registration
- Safe distancing practices
- Regular cleaning protocol
- One-directional aisles
- Designated entrances/exits
- Seating limitations
- Good hygiene practices (frequent handwashing and use of hand sanitizer)
We ask for your patience as we continue to monitor guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Please check in at congress.nsc.org frequently for updates.
For the safety pros who can’t make it to Orlando this year, NSC offers a live virtual option, allowing the council to deliver quality educational programs directly to you as we continue to navigate through the pandemic. The four keynote addresses and eight Technical Sessions will be available for virtual attendees. Learn more at congress.nsc.org
NSC looks forward to seeing all safety pros, in person or virtually, Oct. 8-14 at the Orange County Convention Center.