NSC welcomes new board director, members
Orlando, FL — Elaine S. Beitler, former CEO of Browz LLC, is the new chair of the National Safety Council board of directors.
Beitler, although not present, was announced as chair Oct. 11 by outgoing Chair Andrew Johnson during the Opening Session of the 2021 NSC Safety Congress & Expo.
NSC also welcomed six new members to the board. They are:
- I. David Daniels, president and CEO of ID2 Solutions Inc. He’s a member of the NSC Delegates and past chair of the NSC Government and Public Sector Division. He also presented during the Campbell Institute Forum at Congress & Expo.
- Josh Ensign, president, Proterra Transit
- Susan Kelliher, senior vice president of people, The Chemours Co.
- Jason Melton, principal, Long Ridge Equity Partners LLC
- Paul Moss, vice president of EHS, travel and security; Siemens Healthineers Laboratory Diagnostics
- Nicole Piggott, chief operating officer, Women in Governance