On the Safe Side podcast Episode 29: SIF prevention and hazard communication expert Chandra Gioiello
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 29, the S+H editorial team discusses the prevention of serious injuries and fatalities, or SIFs, as well as hazard communication with consultant and expert Chandra Gioiello, a vice president and senior consultant at Industrial Health and Safety Consultants.
Web links associated with this episode:
- “SIF prevention: A discussion”: This feature story by Associate Editor Alan Ferguson appears in the July issue of Safety+Health magazine.
- My Story: Safety professionals share their journey into the EHS profession in this monthly feature story. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your safety origin story.
- “Hazcom training”
- Young workers may be at increased risk of cancer-causing exposures
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music (Say "Alexa, play On the Safe Side podcast.")
Listen to past episodes.