On the Safe Side podcast Episode 42: Math for safety pros and wearable technologies
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 42, the S+H team examines the August issue’s feature story on math for safety professionals. Also, Kenna Carlsen, research associate for the National Safety Council Work to Zero initiative, joins the podcast to discuss wearable technologies in the “Five Questions With …” segment.
Web links associated with this episode:
- “Math for safety pros”: This feature story by Associate Editor Barry Bottino appears in the August issue of Safety+Health magazine.
- National Safety Council Work to Zero initiative
- “Sen. Joe Manchin not backing Julie Su’s nomination to lead DOL”
- My Story: Safety pros share their journey into the EHS profession in this monthly feature. Email [email protected] to submit your safety origin story.
- “Ergo group calls for OSHA standard on MSDs in health care”
- Solid Waste Association of North America seeking new executive director/CEO
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music (Say "Alexa, play On the Safe Side podcast.")
Listen to past episodes.