On the Safe Side podcast Episode 43: Aerial lifts and fleet safety
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 43, the S+H team examines the September issue’s feature story on aerial lifts. Also, Ryan Pietzsch, a program technical consultant for driver safety at the National Safety Council, joins the podcast to discuss fleet safety in the “Five Questions With …” segment.
Web links associated with this episode:
- “5 facts for safe use of aerial lifts”: This feature story by Associate Editor Alan Ferguson appears in the September issue of Safety+Health magazine.
- “Do you have a fleet?”: This feature story by Associate Editor Alan Ferguson appeared in the August issue of Safety+Health magazine.
- My Story: Safety pros share their journey into the EHS profession in this monthly feature. Email [email protected] to submit your safety origin story.
- “Senate bill would leave safety agencies’ budgets virtually flat”
- “Heat illness prevention: New resources from OSHA”
- “OSHA wants to hear from small businesses on potential heat standard”
- “MSHA: ‘We just need to put an end’ to the rise in mining deaths”
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music (Say "Alexa, play On the Safe Side podcast.")
Listen to past episodes.