Free during National Safety Month: NSC online first aid training
During National Safety Month, the National Safety Council will be offering its NSC First Aid, CPR & AED Online course for free when you register by June 12. This course provides you with the skills you need to handle everyday bumps and bruises, as well as the more serious injuries and life-threatening situations that can occur. Participants will learn how to:
- Recognize a medical emergency
- Handle breathing and cardiac emergencies for infants, children and adults
- Act appropriately and effectively to sustain life until professional help arrives
- Prevent disease transmission
- Identify and care for bleeding, sudden illness and injuries
Registrants will have 45 days to complete the course. Availability is limited, so it’s best to register early in June.