The 2015 National Safety Council Congress & Expo
An online guide to the world’s largest annual event for environmental, health and safety professionals
Join the National Safety Council in Atlanta for the world’s largest annual event for environmental, health and safety professionals: the 2015 NSC Congress & Expo. This “must-attend” event – scheduled for Sept. 26 through Oct. 2 – is your chance to meet and mingle with more than 14,000 safety and health professionals, industry experts, and manufacturers and distributors of safety products and services.
The show begins with the Opening Session, “Building Safer Workplaces,” featuring author and former Navy commander Michael Abrasho, as well as Deborah A.P. Hersman, president and CEO of the National Safety Council.
Attendees will have the opportunity to listen to keynotes from nationally recognized safety leaders, including OSHA administrator David Michaels; NIOSH Director John Howard; Thomas John Bender, epidemiologist at Dow Chemical; and Peg Seminario, safety and health director for the AFL-CIO.
The opportunities don’t end there: Listen to a motivational keynote on the “Human Side of Injury Prevention,” participate in more than 120 Technical Sessions, and choose from more than 25 Professional Development Seminars.
On the Expo Floor, you’ll find more than 1,000 companies showcasing their products and services. Looking to network? Relax and socialize with other professionals at the NSC Networking Lounge (open during dedicated expo hours).
Join us at the 2015 NSC Congress & Expo to continue on your Journey to Safety Excellence.
Congress & Expo Online
Note: In the August issue of our print magazine and its digital edition, Safety+Health lists every 2015 NSC Congress & Expo session, event and exhibitor. For web readers, here are links to online and mobile resources. Use this page:
- To plan your conference experience
- For reference while attending the show in Atlanta
- To soak up Congress information and buzz from a distance
2014 attendees answer the question, "Why do you come to NSC Congress & Expo?" Play the video:
On the congress.nsc.org website:
- Daily event schedule
- Keynote speakers
More than 1,000 companies will be exhibiting this year.
- Searchable exhibitor list and expo floor plan
- New this year: "Best in Show" New Product Showcase Awards. Vote for your favorite safety product beginning Sept. 10.
- Safety+Health advertisers on the Expo floor: On Display
- Stop by the Safety+Health booth – #2252, just across from the National Safety Council resource center.
Explore things to see and do in Atlanta.
Make the most of your time with the 2015 Congress & Expo app for iPhone or Android:
- Access exhibitor info and floor plan
- Search for sessions or speakers that interest you
- Save your favorites to your planner
- Find Atlanta event information
- Follow the "Buzz" channel for updates
Whether you'll be attending or following from afar, sign up to receive this year's show daily, a newsletter published each day of the Expo by the staff of Safety+Health magazine and delivered in email. We'll be covering keynote addresses, OSHA's Top 10 violations for 2015, National Safety Council announcements and more.