On the Safe Side podcast Episode 9: Powered industrial trucks
A discussion with National Safety Council safety experts on the hazards of powered industrial trucks, and the benefits of contact tracing at workplaces
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 9, the Safety+Health team discusses the hazards involved with powered industrial trucks with National Safety Council workplace safety experts JoAnn Dankert and David Consider. Also, the team shares details about contact tracing on the job and why it’s an important thing for employers to do amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Web links associated with this episode:
- Contact tracing: This feature story appears in the November issue of S+H and was written by Associate Editor Kevin Druley.
- NSC workplace safety training
- Safety on the loading dock
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your app doesn’t show a listing yet.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
Listen to past episodes.