On the Safe Side podcast Episode 12: Virtual National Safety Council Safety Congress & Expo
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 12, Heidi Mitchell and Bill Steinbach from the National Safety Council Conventions team stop by to talk about this year’s virtual NSC Safety Congress & Expo – and how to get the most out of your experience.
Web links associated with this episode:
- The February issue of Safety+Health previews the Virtual National Safety Council Safety Congress & Expo.
- Visit the NSC Safety Congress & Expo website and register to attend.
- Sign up for the Show Daily email newsletter to hear about all of the news coming out of event, reported by your podcast hosts and the whole Safety+Health team.
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
Listen to past episodes.