On the Safe Side podcast Episode 13: Situational awareness on the job and safety leadership amid COVID-19
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 13, the Safety+Health team discusses situational awareness for workers and how it can be impacted on the job. The team also welcomes safety leadership expert Don Groover from DEKRA, who talks about leadership during – and after – the COVID-19 pandemic.
Web links associated with this episode:
- Situational awareness, a feature story by Associate Editor Alan Ferguson appearing in the March issue of Safety+Health.
- Episode guest Don Groover, senior VP of DEKRA, is one of several DEKRA consultants who author the magazine's monthly Safety Leadership column.
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
Listen to past episodes.