On the Safe Side podcast Episode 25: Storm recovery safety and the many facets of PPE
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 25, the S+H editorial team celebrates the two-year anniversary of the podcast with a discussion on the many safety hazards facing storm recovery workers. In addition, Nicole Randall from the International Safety Equipment Association discusses various aspects of personal protective equipment for workers, including some challenges facing women on the job.
Web links associated with this episode:
- After the storm. This feature story by Associate Editor Barry Bottino examines the variety of hazards and key safety factors for storm recovery workers. It appears in the March issue of Safety+Health.
- Do women feel safe at work?. This feature story which also appears in the March issue of S+H, examines some of the challenges women may face on the job. Associate Editor Barry Bottino shares the perspectives of four female safety professionals in this article.
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
Listen to past episodes.