On the Safe Side podcast Episode 30: Incident investigations and legal impacts of impairment
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 30, the S+H editorial team dives into the August issue’s feature story on effective incident investigations, and discusses the legal issues surrounding impairment in the workplace with employment law attorney Faye Caldwell, a member of the National Safety Council’s Alcohol, Drugs and Impairment Division.
Web links associated with this episode:
- “Effective incident investigations”: This feature story by Associate Editor Alan Ferguson appears in the August issue of Safety+Health magazine.
- My Story: Safety professionals share their journey into the EHS profession in this monthly feature story. Email email@example.com to submit your safety origin story.
- “Delta-8 THC and the workforce”
- “Steep rise in trenching deaths spurs enhanced enforcement, outreach from OSHA”
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music (Say "Alexa, play On the Safe Side podcast.")
Listen to past episodes.