On the Safe Side podcast Episode 32: Reducing the stigma around mental health
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 32, the S+H editorial team dives into the October issue’s feature story on how to help reduce the stigma around workers’ mental health. The team also discusses how the COVID-19 pandemic has influenced changes in safety training with Douglas Castro, operations manager of EHS911 and Global ERA Training.
Web links associated with this episode:
- “Help reduce the stigma around workers’ mental health”: This feature story by Associate Editor Kevin Druley appears in the October issue of Safety+Health magazine.
- My Story: Safety pros share their journey into the EHS profession in this monthly feature. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your safety origin story.
- “Solutions to Address MSDs in the Workplace”
- “NIOSH to host Equitable PPE Protections Workshop in November”
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music (Say "Alexa, play On the Safe Side podcast.")
Listen to past episodes.