On the Safe Side podcast: 2023 NSC Spring Safety Conference & Expo preview, Brandon Schroeder interview
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In this special episode, the Safety+Health team previews the 2023 NSC Spring Safety Conference & Expo – set for May 17-19 in Indianapolis – and interviews keynote speaker Brandon Schroeder.
Web links associated with this episode:
- 2023 NSC Spring Safety Conference & Expo home page
- S+H magazine article: In the April issue, S+H shares event highlights.
- Believe In Safety: Learn more about Schroeder, a motivational safety speaker, on his website.
|Don’t miss the next one: Sign up to be notified in an email about each new “On the Safe Side” podcast episode.|
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music (Say "Alexa, play On the Safe Side podcast.")
Listen to past episodes.
Post a comment to this article
Safety+Health welcomes comments that promote respectful dialogue. Please stay on topic. Comments that contain personal attacks, profanity or abusive language – or those aggressively promoting products or services – will be removed. We reserve the right to determine which comments violate our comment policy. (Anonymous comments are welcome; merely skip the “name” field in the comment box. An email address is required but will not be included with your comment.)