On the Safe Side podcast Episode 38: Fire drills and NSC’s Lori Guasta discusses fatigue
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 38, the S+H team examines the April issue’s feature story on workplace fire drills. Also, Lori Guasta, senior director of consulting services at NSC, discusses fatigue in the workplace and beyond in the “5 Questions With …” interview.
Web links associated with this episode:
- “Workplace fire drills”: This feature story by Associate Editor Barry Bottino appears in the April issue of Safety+Health magazine.
- My Story: Safety pros share their journey into the EHS profession in this monthly feature. Email [email protected] to submit your safety origin story.
- “Fatigue – You’re More Than Just Tired”
- NSC’s Fatigue at Work Employer Toolkit
- NSC’s Work to Zero initiative
- NSC’s Consulting webpage
- “Biden’s FY 2024 budget looks to increase OSHA enforcement
- “Safety is King: NYC videos focus on fall protection
- “FAA asks laser manufacturers to warn consumers of potential danger to planes
|Don’t miss the next one: Sign up to be notified in an email about each new “On the Safe Side” podcast episode.|
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music (Say "Alexa, play On the Safe Side podcast.")
Listen to past episodes.