On the Safe Side: A new podcast
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
The Safety+Health editorial team launches its new podcast, which features a deep dive into virtual reality in safety training and a discussion with innovative safety speaker Richard Hawk.
Here are links to resources mentioned during the show:
- Virtual reality and safety training, the March issue’s cover story described during the podcast by its author, Associate Editor Alan Ferguson.
- Richard Hawk:
- “All About You,” Hawk’s monthly column in Safety+Health.
- The column’s companion podcast.
- Email Hawk at [email protected] to collect on his offer to send listeners a free ebook, “Spice it Up: 52 Easy Ways to Turn Your Safety Meetings from Bland to Grand.”
Don’t miss an episode:
- Sign up to be notified in email about new “On the Safe Side” podcast episodes.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed or search your favorite podcasting app for "On the Safe Side." Please let us know if your app doesn’t show a listing yet.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
Post a comment to this article
Safety+Health welcomes comments that promote respectful dialogue. Please stay on topic. Comments that contain personal attacks, profanity or abusive language – or those aggressively promoting products or services – will be removed. We reserve the right to determine which comments violate our comment policy. (Anonymous comments are welcome; merely skip the “name” field in the comment box. An email address is required but will not be included with your comment.)