On the Safe Side podcast Episode 19: One-person safety teams and post-pandemic ergonomic concerns
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 19, the S+H editorial team discusses the benefits and challenges of being a one-person safety team. Also: Julia Abate, executive director of The Ergonomics Center at North Carolina State University, answers our questions about ergonomic concerns as more workers return to their physical work locations.
Web links associated with this episode:
- “A team of one”: This feature story, written by Associate Editor Barry Bottino, appears in the September issue of S+H magazine.
- The Ergonomics Center at North Carolina State University
- The Office Ergonomics Screening Tool via The Ergonomics Center at North Carolina State University
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
Listen to past episodes.