The 2022 NSC Safety Congress & Expo
Sept. 16-22 in San Diego
NSC Safety Congress & Expo Online
Note: In the August issue of our print magazine, Safety+Health lists every Safety Congress & Expo session, event and exhibitor. For our web readers, we're providing links to online and mobile resources. Use this page:
- To plan your conference experience.
- For reference while virtually attending the show.
- To soak up Congress information and buzz even if you are not attending.
Click on the tabs below to view the online resources. Links will open in a new browser tab or window.
Updated Aug. 29 with new podcast episodes
On the congress.nsc.org website
- Daily event schedule
- Keynote speakers
- Division and section meetings
Expo: Sept. 19-21
- Searchable exhibitor list
- "Best in Show" New Product Showcase Awards.
- Vote online for your favorite safety products. Winners will be announced prior to the Occupational Keynote on Sept. 20. Sign up to receive the Show Daily email newsletter if you want to hear which products are voted "Best in Show."
- On Display: Explore products and services exhibited by Safety+Health advertisers at the show.
- NSC Safety Technology Pavillion
Make plans for your free time in San Diego
Follow the show from your inbox
Sign up to receive this year's Show Daily, an e-newsletter published each day of the Expo by the staff of Safety+Health magazine. We'll be covering keynote addresses, awards, National Safety Council announcements and more.
A must-have tool for Congress & Expo attendees
Congress can be an overwhelming event – unless you organize your time. Get the event app for iPhone and Android.
- Access exhibitor info and floor plan
- Search for sessions or speakers that interest you
- Save your favorites to your planner
- Find San Diego event information
- Follow the "Buzz" channel for updates
Live from Twitter
Attendees, exhibitors and speakers: Use Twitter hashtag #NSCExpo to make your Tweets from Congress appear in the feed.
On the Safe Side podcast: Live from San Diego
Safety+Health Associate Editors Barry Bottino, Kevin Druley and Alan Fergusson do double duty as hosts of On the Safe Side, the magazine's monthly podcast.
They'll be recording a special live episode in the National Safety Council booth at 2:30 p.m. Pacific on Sept. 19, interviewing Doug Parker, assistant secretary of labor and OSHA administrator.
Be sure to:
- Stop by the National Safety Council booth to take in the live taping.
- Check for links to the recording in the Show Daily email newsletter.
- Subscribe in your favorite podcast app now so you'll never miss an episode.
- Listen to a special Congress & Expo preview episode of "On the Safe Side."
- Hear Safety+Health columnist Richard Hawk talk about how to get the most of your convention experience in the podcast that accompanies his monthly column.
See you in San Diego
Whether you’re new to the occupational safety and health industry or a seasoned safety professional, safety starts with you.
The National Safety Council is ready to partner with you on your safety journey. At the 2022 NSC Safety Congress & Expo – set for Sept. 16-22 in San Diego – you’ll find actionable solutions to help you drive safety through needs assessment, consulting and networking. We can guide you along the spectrum – from basic to advanced level training and through the use of technology to keep your workers safe.
The show kicks off Sept. 19 with former NASA astronaut Mike Massimino, who’ll deliver a message about being adaptable in today’s ever-changing landscape. Later, during the Campbell Institute Forum, CEOs from Campbell Institute organizations will share their insights on how to influence the future of safety at your own organization. Then, on Sept. 20, OSHA administrator Doug Parker will give the Occupational Keynote address, filling attendees in on everything the agency has in the works. And don’t forget: NSC Safety Congress & Expo attendees are the first to hear the annual list of OSHA’s Top 10 most cited stand-ards! Be in Ballroom 20 at 11:45 a.m. Pacific as OSHA’s Patrick Kapust unveils the list.
What’s the future of safety? Stop into the all-new Innovation and Technology Experience on the Expo Floor. You’ll able to engage directly with the newest and most promising solutions for problems ranging from ergonomics and musculoskeletal disorders to serious injury and fatality prevention.
New this year: The NSC Safety Congress & Expo will have a Closing Keynote on Sept. 21, featuring a surprise guest. At press time, the speaker hadn’t yet been revealed, but you can stay up to date on the NSC Safety Congress & Expo website, and check back here, to find out more!
No matter where you are on your safety journey, NSC can help you every step of the way.
Post a comment to this article
Safety+Health welcomes comments that promote respectful dialogue. Please stay on topic. Comments that contain personal attacks, profanity or abusive language – or those aggressively promoting products or services – will be removed. We reserve the right to determine which comments violate our comment policy. (Anonymous comments are welcome; merely skip the “name” field in the comment box. An email address is required but will not be included with your comment.)