On the Safe Side podcast: NSC Safety Congress & Expo 2022 preview episode
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
From keynote sessions to the announcement of OSHA’s Top 10 most cited standards in fiscal year 2022 and a history lesson, the Safety+Health team breaks down what’s ahead at the 2022 NSC Safety Congress & Expo – set for Sept. 16-22 in San Diego – in this special episode of the “On the Safe Side” podcast.
Web links associated with this episode:
- NSC Safety Congress & Expo
- Safety+Health's event preview articles: August | September | Online edition
- Keynote speakers
- Sign up to receive the Show Daily, an email newsletter published each day of the Expo – Sept. 19, 20 and 32.
- Things to see and do in San Diego
- San Diego Visitor Information Center
- San Diego Convention Center
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music (Say "Alexa, play On the Safe Side podcast.")
Listen to past episodes.