On the Safe Side podcast Episode 31: Volunteer first aid response teams and worker engagement
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 31, the S+H editorial team dives into the September issue’s feature story on setting up a volunteer first aid response team in your workplace, and discusses the ins and outs of worker engagement and buy-in with Shawn Galloway, CEO of ProAct Safety.
Web links associated with this episode:
- “Create a volunteer first aid response team for your workplace”: This feature story by Associate Editor Kevin Druley appears in the September issue of Safety+Health magazine.
- My Story: Safety professionals share their journey into the EHS profession in this monthly feature story. Email email@example.com to submit your safety origin story.
- “USDA to study whether faster poultry-processing line speeds harm workers”
- “Historic day: Waterways operators group, policymakers welcome new safety regulation”
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music (Say "Alexa, play On the Safe Side podcast.")
Listen to past episodes.