On the Safe Side podcast Episode 34: Head protection and lessons on listening
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 34, the S+H editorial team dives into the December issue’s feature story on head protection. Additionally, veteran safety expert and keynote speaker Richard Hawk discusses how safety professionals can enhance their listening skills.
Web links associated with this episode:
- “Head protection: ‘An absolute must’”: This feature story by Associate Editor Kevin Druley appears in the December issue of Safety+Health magazine.
- My Story: Safety pros share their journey into the EHS profession in this monthly feature. Email [email protected] to submit your safety origin story.
- Be an effective listener”
- “OSHA’s Top 10”
- “BLS: Nonfatal workplace injuries increased in 2021, but illnesses dropped significantly”
- “Study finds long-term pain an issue for many injured workers”
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music (Say "Alexa, play On the Safe Side podcast.")
Listen to past episodes.