On the Safe Side podcast Episode 20: Human and organizational performance as well as electric safety for all workers
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 20, the S+H editorial team discusses human and organizational performance – the operating philosophy also known as HOP. Also: Brett Brenner, president of Electrical Safety Foundation International, shares the ins and outs of electrical safety, including common hazards faced by workers in any industry and work setting.
Web links associated with this episode:
- “Human and organizational performance”: This feature story, written by Associate Editor Alan Ferguson, appears in the October issue of S+H magazine.
- Electrical Safety Foundation International
- ESFI Electrical Safety Self-Assessment
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
Listen to past episodes.