On the Safe Side podcast Episode 40: Eye/face protection and safety walkarounds
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 40, the S+H team examines the June issue’s feature story on eye and face protection. Also, Tarah Kile, director of Michigan OSHA’s Consultation, Education and Training Division, discusses safety walkarounds in the “5 Questions With …” segment.
Web links associated with this episode:
- “Eye and face protection”: This feature story by Associate Editor Alan Ferguson appears in the June issue of Safety+Health magazine.
- “Ready for a safety walkaround?”: This feature story by Associate Editor Barry Bottino appears in the June issue of S+H.
- My Story: Safety pros share their journey into the EHS profession in this monthly feature. Email [email protected] to submit your safety origin story.
- Safety Walkarounds for Safety Officers
- OSHA Top 10: Q&A with the late Patrick Kapust, deputy director of OSHA’s Directorate of Enforcement Programs
- “OSHA emphasis program targets fall hazards”
- “Can exposure to bright light help prevent shift worker fatigue?”
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music (Say "Alexa, play On the Safe Side podcast.")
Listen to past episodes.