Experts discuss ways to keep training fresh, relevant
Page 4 of 4
You said it
Survey respondents listed some challenges they’ve encountered when it comes to safety training. Here are the most common answers:
- Keeping workers engaged and focused on safety
- Lack of support from leadership
- Time and budget constraints
- Training a multigenerational and multilingual workforce
- What is your greatest challenge regarding worker safety training? (Keeping workers interested, meeting the needs of all generations, etc.)
- What mistakes have you made regarding worker safety training? What lessons have you learned?
The 2019 Training Survey was sent to 13,585 Safety+Health subscribers in May. Of those, 375 participated, a 2.8% response rate.
|<< Return to the beginning of the article|