Learning Lab Sessions offer quick educational opportunities
If you’re a Congress & Expo attendee pressed for time but still looking for quick educational sessions, check out the NSC Learning Lab (Booth 158).
A new addition to the NSC Congress & Expo this year, the Learning Lab is a series of 45-minute educational sessions being conducted on the Expo Floor.
Four sessions took place on Monday:
- Risk Assessment and Your Electrical Safety Program
- Giving Safety a Brand Identity
- 6½ Simple Tools to Prove Value, Gain Cooperation and Save Lives
- Humor in Safety: From Blah Blah Blah to Ha Ha Ha
Attendees still have the chance to catch one of these sessions, though. Tuesday sessions are as follows:
- Safety Contacts: Caught You Doing Something Right!
- Electrical Safety Today: Improving Your Program with Better PPE, Qualification and Measurement
Then, the last session will take place on Wednesday:
Please note: Session 103, “Drones for High Hazard Operations,” has been canceled.