NSC announces 2019 CEOs Who “Get It”
Itasca, IL — The National Safety Council on Jan. 24 announced the 2019 CEOs Who “Get It,” its annual recognition of leaders who demonstrate their commitment to worker safety and health, both on and off the job.
“These leaders understand that safety is the cornerstone of every world-class business,” said Nick Smith, interim president and CEO of NSC. “They have set a standard for their peers and colleagues, and we are proud to recognize their efforts.”
This year’s recipients are:
- Stuart Bradie, president and CEO, KBR
- Anthony “Tony” Campbell, president and CEO, East Kentucky Power Cooperative
- Brian DiSabatino, CEO, EDiS Co.
- John E. Fenton, president and CEO, Patriot Rail Co. LLC
- Greg Gluchowski, president and CEO, The Hillman Group
- Maree Russo Mulvoy, president, M R Products Inc., home of Mr. Chain
- Kenneth J. Rueter, president and CEO, UCOR, an AECOM-led partnership with Jacobs
- William A. Wulfsohn, chairman and CEO, Ashland
A Q&A with each of the CEOs Who “Get It” is featured in the February 2019 issue of Safety+Health.