Safety+Health magazine presents 2020 CEOs Who ‘Get It’
Itasca, IL — Safety+Health, the official magazine of the National Safety Council, has announced the 2020 CEOs Who “Get It” – an annual recognition presented to safety leaders who go the extra mile to protect employees both on and off the job, as nominated by readers.
This year’s CEOs represent national and international organizations. Each honoree has built his or her organization’s safety strategy using four key components: risk reduction, performance measurement, safety management solutions, and leadership and employee engagement.
This year’s recipients are:
- Charles A. Bacon III, CEO, Limbach Facility Services (Pittsburgh)
- Kim Bassett, president and CEO, Bassett Mechanical (Kaukauna, WI)
- Nanci Fields, CEO, Gallman Personnel Services Inc. (Columbia, SC)
- Paula Gold-Williams, president and CEO, CPS Energy (San Antonio)
- James D. Hoffman, president and CEO, Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. (Los Angeles)
- Sean D. Keohane, president and CEO, Cabot Corp. (Boston)
- Stuart MacVean, president and CEO, Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (Aiken, SC)
- Lt. Gen. Todd Semonite, 54th chief of engineers and commander, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Washington, D.C.)
- Michael K. Vanover, president and CEO, Clean Fuels National (Keystone, IN)
A Q&A with each of the CEOs Who “Get It” is featured in the February 2020 issue of Safety+Health.