Now you can watch – and listen to – the presentations you missed in the Safety+Health Webinar Series.
Find the event you're interested in on the webinar archive index page.
- For the first three months after the live webinar date, you must register to watch the archived presentation on the on24.com website. Find the registration button on the event page to sign up. If you've previously registered for the webinar, you may have an email containing the link.
- After three months, you can watch the archived webinar video here on the Safety+Health website on its event page, or browse all webinar videos on the Safety+Health YouTube channel.
We're testing audio-only archived webinars for safety managers on the go. Let us know if you find them useful.
- On Soundcloud. Listen on the website or get the Soundcloud app.
- On iTunes, webinar audio and the companion podcast for Richard Hawk's monthly "All About You" column appear in the same podcast feed. You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes on your desktop computer or in the Podcasts app on your iPhone. Search for "Safety+Health magazine."
- The raw RSS feed for the webinar audio may be the best subscription option for owners of Android phones and for podcast purists.
- If you need help with podcasts, ask around! The very easiest way to get hooked up with podcasts is to hand off your phone to a savvy co-worker or one of your children. Chances are they'll be delighted to help you get started. Alternatively, email us and we may be able to offer advice, though we might not be familiar with your phone.