NACOSH sets meeting to discuss regulatory work, reports
Washington – The National Advisory Committee on Occupational Safety and Health has scheduled a meeting for June 14-15 in the nation’s capital.
NACOSH’s Injury and Illness Prevention Program Work Group will meet June 14; the full committee meeting will take place the following day.
The tentative agenda for the full committee meeting includes:
- Comments from OSHA administrator David Michaels
- Comments from NIOSH Director John Howard
- An update on OSHA’s major regulatory work
- A report from the NACOSH Emergency Response and Preparedness Subcommittee
- An update on the Injury and Illness Prevention Program Work Group meeting
Both meetings are open to the public. Comments and requests to speak during the meeting are due June 3.
NACOSH advises the secretaries of labor and health and human services on occupational safety and health programs and policies.