Railroad Safety Advisory Committee to meet in September
Washington – The Federal Railroad Administration’s Railroad Safety Advisory Committee is scheduled to meet Sept. 15 in the nation’s capitol.
According to the announcement, published in the Aug. 10 Federal Register, the meeting will include presentations on:
- High-speed passenger rail equipment (Tier III) and System Safety Plan rulemakings
- Status update on Positive Train Control implementation
- Maintenance-of-Way, Drug and Alcohol final rule
- Roadway Worker Protection final rule
- Possible certification of dispatchers and signal maintainers
The meeting, which is open to the public, will be held at the headquarters of the National Association of Home Builders, National Housing Center.