NSC announces 2018 CEOs Who ‘Get It’
Itasca, IL — The National Safety Council on Jan. 25 announced the 2018 CEOs Who “Get It” – an annual recognition of CEOs who demonstrate a personal commitment to worker safety and health. They are:
- Garrett “Hank” Danos, chairman of the board (president and CEO from 1990 to 2017), Danos
- Daniel M. Evans, president and CEO, Fluor Federal Petroleum Operations
- Dr. Abdulrahman Jawahery, president, Gulf Petrochemical Industries Co.
- Tammie Johnson, president and CEO, CJ Drilling
- Michael P. McMahon, president, Day & Zimmermann ECM
- Chris Pappas, president and CEO, Trinseo
- David D. Petratis, chairman, president and CEO, Allegion
- Peter A. Wilson, president and CEO, Barriere Construction Co. LLC
“These leaders understand that nothing drives business like safety,” Deborah A.P. Hersman, president and CEO of NSC, said in a press release. “They have set a high bar for both their peers and employees, and we are proud to recognize their efforts.”
Profiles of each honoree are featured in the February issue of Safety+Health.