Chicago-based VelocityEHS, a global provider of cloud-based EHS, ESG and sustainability solutions, has developed a free COVID-19 resource to provide employers with information they need to help keep their workers safe and healthy during the pandemic. The extensive repository website comprises articles, webinars and other helpful guides.
The resources include:
- An on-demand recording of the VelocityEHS live Q&A webinar with Joselito Ignacio, chemical, biological, radiological/nuclear science advisor with the Department of Homeland Security/Federal Emergency Management Agency; and Dave Risi, director of industrial hygiene for VelocityEHS.
- Free access to the VelocityEHS COVID-19 eBinder, which includes the Safety Data Sheets associated with the Environmental Protect Agency’s approved list of disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes the illness.
- Access to the VelocityEHS ergonomics work-from-home toolbox, which offers various resources for employees who are working from home for an extended period to help prevent musculoskeletal disorder risks.
- A blog post breaking down OSHA’s published guidance on protecting workers from COVID-19.
- Free, limited-time access to the VelocityEHS Office Ergonomics online training and self-assessment to ensure employees’ home office workspaces are set up for maximum health and comfort.
- Complimentary access to the VelocityEHS ergonomics webinar and Q&A for tips and discussion on how to stay healthy and comfortable while working from home.
- A blog post on managing cleaning products for COVID-19.
Visit EHS.com/covid-info to access the site.
Post a comment to this article
Safety+Health welcomes comments that promote respectful dialogue. Please stay on topic. Comments that contain personal attacks, profanity or abusive language – or those aggressively promoting products or services – will be removed. We reserve the right to determine which comments violate our comment policy. (Anonymous comments are welcome; merely skip the “name” field in the comment box. An email address is required but will not be included with your comment.)