Last chance to share your expertise at the 2023 NSC Spring Safety Conference & Expo
Itasca, IL — Safety practitioners and industry experts: Are you looking for an opportunity to share your knowledge? The National Safety Council is seeking presenters for its 2023 NSC Spring Safety Conference & Expo.
Set to take place May 17-19 in Indianapolis, the event is an opportunity for education and networking, as well as to see the latest safety- and health-related products and services.
Speakers must be available to present in person May 18 and 19. Proposals, due Dec. 2, will be considered for the following formats:
- 30-minute session in the Learning Lab
- 45-minute technical session with 15 minutes of Q&A
- 60-minute lecture with no Q&A
- 60-minute panel discussion (limit of four panelists per presentation)
NSC encourages presentations that fit within any of these tracks:
- Continuous improvement
- Hazard abatement and control
- Hazard recognition and prioritization
- Implementation and operation
- Management leadership
- Roadway safety
- Safety and health operating environment
- Worker engagement
“Submissions are welcome from a varied level of experience and expertise,” NSC says. Special consideration will be given to submissions from the intermediate (attendee with four to nine years of experience) and advanced (10 years of experience) levels.
Submissions will be reviewed by the Conference Program Committee, and submitters will be notified of the committee’s decisions in January.
For more information about the expo and to submit a presentation proposal, visit ssce.nsc.org.