Call for presentations: 2023 NSC Safety Congress & Expo
For more than 100 years, safety, health and environmental professionals have turned to the NSC Safety Congress & Expo for industry-leading education, products and technology, and networking. We invite you to be part of it by submitting a proposal to speak at our 2023 event in New Orleans.
Presenters must commit to being available, in person, Oct. 23-25. Available formats include:
- 45-minute sessions in the Learning Lab
- 15-minute sessions on the Expo Floor
- Technical Sessions (45-minute lecture with 15 minute Q&A or 60-minute lecture with no Q&A)
- 60-minute panel discussions (limit of four panelists per presentation)
- Full-day or multiple-day Professional Development Seminars
Proposals are due Feb. 3. The Conference Program Committee will review them and notify all submitters by April 1. Learn more.