Women researchers share career info in NIOSH videos
Washington – NIOSH recently issued a series of videos highlighting women in occupational safety and health research.
The videos support the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy’s goal of developing top talent in science, technology, engineering and mathematics. Each video features a female NIOSH employee sharing her career journey and advice for aspiring scientists.
- Epidemiologists Elizabeth Masterson and Tara Hartley
- Sara Luckhaupt, U.S. Public Health Service officer and medical epidemiologist
- Rebecca Guerin, health communication specialist
- Sudha Pandalai, medical officer
- Deborah Hirst, research civil and environmental health engineer
- Kellie Pierson, research psychologist