Supplier Corporate Profiles: J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.®
Founded in 1953 by John “Jack” Keller, J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.® was originally a one-man regulatory consulting, warehousing, and insurance writing operation. In the beginning, the company focused on transportation-related services, building a reputation for providing practical help in meeting complex government regulations.
A lot has changed since then, and J. J. Keller is now a respected leader in the field of safety, regulatory compliance, and best practices across several markets: Workplace Safety, Transportation, Human Resources, Construction Safety, and Hazardous Materials.
OSHA, DOT, EPA, and other federal and state agencies were created to help ensure safe environments and roadways for people across the United States. To achieve this goal, rules and regulations that employers and workers must comply with were created. It’s these government requirements J. J. Keller helps their customers meet. Some of the more high-profile safety and compliance issues include:
- Forklift Safety
- Confined Spaces
- Electrical Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Injury & Illness Recordkeeping (OSHA 300 Log)
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Personal Protective equipment (PPE)
As the nation's most-trusted source for safety and compliance solutions, J. J. Keller stays on top of new regulations, industry needs, and best practices. Responding with timely, carefully prepared solutions, J. J. Keller is always at the forefront of safety and compliance. Featuring over 1,100 Workplace Safety products, J. J. Keller offers a wide variety of solutions and services, including:
- Guides, manuals, and newsletters
- Training programs and courses - DVD-based, Pay Per View, online, CD-ROM
- Regulatory forms, postings, and supplies
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Signs, Labels, Markings, and Stickers
- Compliance handbooks, pocketbooks, and workbooks
Additionally, J. J. Keller provides safety consulting and on-site training, along with several internet-based tools, including:
- KellerOnline® - Features OSHA reference materials, tools and applications to help reduce accident rates and lower workers’ compensation costs
- RegSense® - Online OSHA, DOT, Hazmat and EPA regulations for all 50 states
- OSHA Incident Tracker - Service to help you automate and simplify your OSHA 300 recordkeeping
J. J. Keller also has a knowledgeable and dedicated staff of subject matter experts. With a combined 100+ years of experience, our workplace safety and compliance editorial team has written articles for key publications, as well as presented on a wide variety of safety and compliance topics. Their knowledge provides J. J. Keller and our customers with a unique, and informed, resource.
We want to be your first choice when you need assistance in meeting the safety and compliance regulations of OSHA and other government agencies. Visit jjkeller.com to see for yourself the wide selection of safety and compliance products that are at your disposal.
Information in Supplier Corporate Profiles is provided by the featured companies.