Water-resistant power strip

This unique power strip prevents electric shock and dangerous sparks when faced with water, while continuing to keep electronics powered. Great for outdoor use, the smart fuse and circuit breaker can sense excess overheating (231-249° F) and discontinue electric charge to prevent fires. It will last 4 times longer than the lifespan of normal power strips.

Wet Circuits

Post a comment to this article

Safety+Health welcomes comments that promote respectful dialogue. Please stay on topic. Comments that contain personal attacks, profanity or abusive language – or those aggressively promoting products or services – will be removed. We reserve the right to determine which comments violate our comment policy. (Anonymous comments are welcome; merely skip the “name” field in the comment box. An email address is required but will not be included with your comment.)