OSHA opens NACOSH nomination process
Washington – OSHA is now accepting nominations (.pdf file) for membership on the National Advisory Committee on Occupational Safety and Health, the agency announced in the Sept. 28 Federal Register.
Composed of 12 members representing management, labor, occupational safety and health professions, and the public, NACOSH advises the secretaries of labor and health and human services on a variety of worker safety issues.
Current openings include:
- Two representatives from the public
- One representative from management
- Two labor representatives
- One occupational safety professional representative
- One occupational health professional representative
Nominations must be submitted by Nov. 28.