On the Safe Side podcast Episode 11: NFPA 70E standard and what to expect from OSHA
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 11, the Safety+Health team discusses the latest changes to NFPA 70E, the National Fire Protection Association’s standard for electrical safety in the workplace. The team asks Jane Terry, vice president of government affairs at the National Safety Council, about what’s ahead for OSHA over the next four years.
Web links associated with this episode:
- NFPA 70E: Five key revisions for 2021: This feature story appears in the January issue of Safety+Health and was written by Associate Editor Barry Bottino.
- What’s ahead for OSHA?: This feature story also appears in the January issue and was written by Bottino.
This episode is sponsored by Accuform.
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
Listen to past episodes.