On the Safe Side podcast Episode 21: Delta-8 THC and scaffolding safety
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 21, the S+H editorial team discusses an emerging cannabis impairment issue: delta-8 THC. Also, John Newquist, an author, trainer, consultant and former OSHA inspector, shares his insights on scaffolding safety.
Web links associated with this episode:
- “Delta-8 THC and the workforce”: This feature story, written by Associate Editor Kevin Druley, appears in the November issue of S+H magazine.
- “2021 NSC Safety Congress & Expo: What did you miss?”
- “Safe scaffolding”
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
Listen to past episodes.