On the Safe Side podcast Episode 23: AI in safety and achieving a just culture
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 23, the S+H editorial team discusses the role of artificial intelligence in safety and its potential impacts. Also, safety leadership expert Rajni Walia of DEKRA answers questions on the safety benefits for organizations that achieve a “just culture.”
Web links associated with this episode:
- “Artificial intelligence and on-the-job safety”: This feature story, written by Associate Editor Alan Ferguson, appears in the January issue of S+H magazine.
- “Safety Leadership: Move your organization toward a just culture”: Read Rajni Walia’s column about this topic on the S+H website. Browse all Safety Leadership columns by DEKRA consultants.
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
Listen to past episodes.