On the Safe Side podcast Episode 10: Working in the cold and OSHA's Top 10
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 10, the Safety+Health team discusses the dangers of working in the cold as winter sets in across the country. Although OSHA has not released fiscal year 2020 data on the agency’s Top 10 most cited violations, Associate Editor Kevin Druley shares insights into the Top 10 via interviews with two workplace safety experts.
Web links associated with this episode:
- 10 insights into OSHA’s Top 10: This feature story appears in the December issue of Safety+Health and was written by Associate Editor Kevin Druley.
- Working in the cold: Associate Editor Alan Ferguson authored this story on the hazards of outdoor work in the winter. It was published in the December issue of Safety+Health.
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your app doesn’t show a listing yet.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
Listen to past episodes.