On the Safe Side podcast Episode 28: Inexperienced workers and housekeeping tips
EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, the Safety+Health editorial team discusses important safety topics, and interviews leading voices in the profession.
In Episode 28, the S+H editorial team discusses the safety impacts of inexperienced workers in various industries amid COVID-19 pandemic labor shortages, as well as housekeeping with Cary Usrey, vice president of operations at SafetyStratus.
Web links associated with this episode:
- “Inexperienced workers”: This feature story by Associate Editor Barry Bottino appears in the June issue of Safety+Health magazine.
- My Story: Safety professionals share their journey into the EHS profession in this monthly feature story. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your own safety origin story.
- “11 tips for effective workplace housekeeping”: This popular story from the Safety+Health archives shares information about housekeeping in the workplace.
- National Safety Month resources
- Search your favorite podcast app for “On the Safe Side.” Please let us know if your podcast app doesn’t show a listing.
- Subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed.
More ways to listen:
- The podcast’s media page on the Safety+Health website
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music (Say "Alexa, play On the Safe Side podcast.")
Listen to past episodes.